What's happening in Xakurké where a cross border operation is being carried out?

img

DUHOK - While many soldiars reported to be killed during the military operation of Turkey to Xakurké, located in Federal Kurdistan District, people living in the distrcit is reacting to KDP acting in unison with MIT.

The cross border operation Turkey launched against Bradost in Federal Kurdistan District last year, have been was expanded to include the Xakurkê on May 27. Turkey launching attacks with helicopters and war planes to Şekif Mountain and Lêlîkan Hills within the scope of the opeation while they are trying to land soldiars to Çiyayê Lelikan, Ziraran, Kiwert, Şakiv, Gura Seva, Awdel Guvî districts, HPG is reported to prevent these attempts. The people of the villages Buzene, Xelifan, Siran said they are udner the danger of immigration because of the Turkish Military trying to evacuate their villages. Entrance and exit to those villages are currently banned. 
 
XELİFAN VILLAGE IS RAKED
 
Buzene and Xelifan villages are first bombed by the war planes, then soldiars were landed to the area. While many soldiars were injured in the clashes, no informationw as reached about those who lost their lives. 4 villagers who were grazing their animals were injured when the helicopters failed at picking the soldiars and decided to rake the village instead. Many animals were killed during the rake.
 
PESHMERGA IS AFRAID OF A SECOND şILEDİZE INCIDENT
 
When Nechirvan Barzani took office as the president of Federal Kurdistan Region, many KDP peshmerga forces were transferred to Bradost region. While the region was being transformed into a military field, KDP intelligence Parastin and Turkish intelligence MIT members were trying calm the people of the region who had reacted to this situation under the protection of the Peshmerga and tried to prevent a second Şileize incident. The people of the region organized a march against the military base of the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) close to the town of Şile in the district of Amed, Duhok have entered the based and set it on fire. Although the MIT and the KDP have been detaining and threatening a large number of people on the grounds that they have encouraged the people to rebel, the reaction of the people has not been relieved and it is reported that these reactions continued in the last Xakurkê attack.
 
ARE MİROĞLU AND ENSARİOĞLU FROM AKP IN DUHOK?
 
There is a heavy traffic in Hewlêr, Duhok and Amediye districts. It was claimed that both the KDP and AKP rulers flocked to the region in order to ease the reaction of the people. Orhan Miroğlu and Garip Ensarioğlu who came to Hewlêr to celebrate Neçirvan Barzani were allegedly coming to Duhok and trying to meet with the elders. .
 
ONLY AA, A NEWS AND RUDOW IS FOLLOWING UP ON IT
 
With the transfer of the peshmerga forces to the region, many press members flocked to the region. Particularly in areas where troops and peshmergas are located, only AA, a Haber and Rûdaw are allowed. All of the news in the region are distributed by these three broadcasters.
 
'WE WON'T ALLOW BIRAKUJİ'
 
The people of the region who responded to the press following the operation stated that they did not report the facts in the region and that the main stream media manipulated the situation by publishing false news. Citizens, who expressed that Turkey is trying to attract the KDP to a new Birakujî movement, noted that the KDP and the YNK should not be fooled by it. Local people reacted saying: "We will not allow a birakuji event,"
 
While Turkey is said to have needed such an operation because of the economic, political and social crisis it is in, and to collect vote for İstanbul re-election, a Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) military official in Bamerni Base said to have said that this operation was done in a hurry, that the land operation is hard because of the field conditions and the military forces are not permanent in the area' , to calm the residents of the district down. The same militaryo official said to have said: "Turkey have launched this operation when Iran allowed USA for such an operation, seeing this as an opportunity."
 
 

View More Articles

05/06/2020
15:15 Police intervention against HDP press release in Diyarbakır
15:04 'The AKP destroys nature', says HDK on World Environment Day
13:42 DBP condemns decision to strip three MPs of immunity
13:36 March against the third coup in the Assembly: We will not kneel
11:27 2 day curfew in 15 provinces
11:26 HDP Ankara Provincial Organization calls to Güvenpark
11:24 Insult and battery in Kırşehir Prison, IHD report says
09:20 DTK condemns decision on Güven and Farisoğulları
09:13 21 more people die of coronavirus in Turkey
09:10 Stripped of MP status, HDP's Güven and Farisoğulları, CHP's Berberoğlu arrested
04/06/2020
16:54 Protest at the parliament: This is a coup
16:31 MP status stripped of, Leyla Güven: Berxwedan jiyan e
15:50 The immunities of Leyla Güven, Musa Farisoğulları and Enis Berberoğlu are lifted
12:58 Yeni Yaşam Newspaper back in newsstands on June 8
12:57 Former CHP politician faces up to three years in prison for sharing Bella Ciao
12:01 Grup Yorum: They can't silence us by banning our concerts
11:56 'Those who torture do not concern themselves with hiding their identity'
09:50 International support to death fasting lawyers
09:49 Turkey’s death toll from coronavirus rises to 4,609
09:48 51 women murdered in 71 days
09:47 Only 16 thousand of 29 thousand parliamentary questions answered by the Ministry
03/06/2020
16:52 Letters of Demirtaş cencored
13:37 Inflation rates exceeds expactations, climbs to 11.39 percent
12:06 13 percent of environmentalist activists end up dead, report says
12:05 ÖHD: 250 graves destroyed in Lice
11:11 Second man threatening the Dink Foundation arrested
11:11 Two men tortured by the police are remanded in custody
11:10 Latest news from Zînî Wertê
09:51 SOHR: New Turkish military reinforcements to Idlib
09:27 Lawyers applied to visit Imralı
09:26 HDP co-mayors of Kızıltepe and Savur remain in prison
09:25 Call from 1273 people for Timtik and Ünsal
08:30 22 more people die of coronavirus in Turkey
02/06/2020
17:13 106 investigations to the Peace Mother
16:10 No permission for the Grup Yorum concert by the Governor
12:40 Father Çakan prompted to say 'azan' and 'kurdish': But there is a music
01/06/2020
19:28 Barış Çakan's family confirms he was killed because he was listening to Kurdish music
13:11 Thousands of musicians joined the campaign for Öcalan
13:09 Barış Çakan statement from Governor's Office
12:35 Citizen having an open heart surgery 2 months ago arrested
12:11 HDP's Koç: AKP drags the country into a spiral of violence
12:10 Police kidnapped and buried sick prisoner Kartal
12:09 Police threatens young man he can't leave Anti-terror Branch alive
09:33 Young man listening to Kurdish music murdered
09:32 Turkey’s death toll from coronavirus rises to 4,540
31/05/2020
19:04 Demand of an Invesigation Commission for Efrîn
18:35 Prosecutor denied the custody of rap singer Rota
18:06 Police takes teenager into custody with rear-handcuffing
17:54 Gezi Park is closed
17:44 The suspect of the threat against Hint Foundation gave his statements